About your appointment
If you have not seen an eye doctor for a while, it would be a good idea to come in for a thorough eye exam. For your own sake, it is best to have those things done regularly, because several eye diseases can creep up unexpectedly, destroying your vision without giving you any symptoms.
Please feel free to bring a written list of questions if that would be helpful. We have many brochures that you can take home – they explain procedures and eye diseases, with illustrations to make things easy to understand.
For your appointment:
- Bring your current glasses.
- Bring your Medicare Card, Pensioner Card, DVA Card and Private Health Insurance Card.
- A valid/current referral (this is your responsibility).
- Allow about 1 hour for your consultation.
- Depending on what you are seeing us for you may have dilation drops instilled therefore it is recommended that you do not drive home. The dilation drops can blur you vision for up to as long as 6 hours.